Fa, fa, fa.
Alfred E. Neuman
- Show me a trunk murderer, and I'll show you a sloppy packer. (Issue 038)
- Bars are something which if you go into too many of, you're apt to come out singing a few of, and maybe land behind some! (Issue 039)
- It takes 12,000 workers to put a bottle of milk on your door…
The city's central computer told you?! R2D2, you know better than to trust a strange computer!
When I teach math to students who want to use calculators or argue with people who like voting by touchscreen, I always find myself trying to explain why you should be careful trusting machines too…
This morning I ate a piece of Dove Promises candy that I''d received as a gift. I noticed that there was a message printed in the foil wrapper. Was the message "You will find happiness with a new love" or "Your lucky numbers are 5 9 17 18 24 46"? No, it said
Get your feet massaged.
Do I really ne…
Num me vexo?
Alfred Novus Homo
- Zombo.com is probably the most useful site on the internet after wikipedia.org.
- Math Rules
- Private Eye cover collection Many are dirty.
- An Anglish Wiki.
- Labels by the Sheet .com
- A tutorial on how to read the Zippy daily comic. Not too pretensious and, astoundingly…
People who don't know anything tend to make up fake rules, the real rules being considerably more diffiucult to learn.
I have gleaned these rules through decades of trial and error. Since it is considered “impolite” to ask about directly, I can only guess at these rule…